We’re not a fan of Small Print, so we’ve purposely not hidden anything! Please find a few pointers below as to how we will treat you as a customer, how we’ll look after your data and how we’ll sort things out if something goes awry. We think it’s only fair to say that we’re only a phone call or email away, so if you want to ask a question (before or after ordering an item), don’t be afraid: just ask!
- All of our items are hand picked from local, national or international suppliers. Many of the items selected for online sale are of the right size, weight and resilience to be posted via Royal Mail. If you wish to obtain more information regarding the provenance, manufacturing or materials of any item, please ask before ordering.
- We will wrap, pack and securely box every item selected via our web store. We will not normally gift wrap items, but will happily do so for a small additional charge. If you wish to send an item as a gift, simply give us a call and we’ll arrange every last detail.
- All items ordered attract a delivery contribution charge. Whilst many items will cost more than this contribution to send, having a simple ordering method is more important to us than a complex, time consuming and often inaccurate check-out system. In the unlikely event that an item costs less than the contribution to send, we’ll send you a cheque or make the difference donation to charity. If the item costs more, we’ll pay the difference.
- If you wish to order several items for delivery to the same address, please call us. This will save you money on delivery charges and allows us to group items together into one box, saving packaging and time.
- We will send all items via the Royal Mail and will ensure a tracking number is received for each one. It is your responsibility to notify us within 48 hours of delivery of any error, mistake or quality control issue. Outside of this time, we are unable to action a refund or exchange. (This does not affect your statutory rights)
- We use Square for our payment processing. All transactions are securely handled and a receipt will be issued under the name of our marketing company, Group365. If you have any concerns regarding the transaction, please contact us straight away.
- We treat customer data as if it were our own and are fully compliant with GDPR. We employ the services of a Data Protection Officer and hold a compliance certificate for activities as an online retailer. In the unlikely event of a data breach, complaint or other matter, we will contact you directly.
- We are based at 21 High Street, Dunster, TA24 6SF. Our contact number is +44 01643 822436 and our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not VAT Registered.
- If you wish to order an item which is not indicated on our web page or to place a special order, please give us a call or drop us an email. We may order items direct from suppliers to satisfy special orders and to prevent duplicate transactions, packing costs and postage. For items ordered on this basis, please note that no refunds will be permitted.
Not Two Deer, February 2019