A virtual child admission ticket for the Exmoor Village Walk in Dunster. Please see the attached T&C.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ENTER YOUR NAME, NUMBER, EMAIL AND REQUIRED DATE / TIME OF TOUR IN THE CHECKOUT FIELDS.
To book a walking tour in the village of Dunster, our customers are able to:
- Book free online via our local business partner, NotTwoDeer.co.uk
- If booking via this route, please ensure that you complete your name, phone number and email.
- Please also include the required date and time of your tour in the ‘additional information’ box.
- Your proof of purchase will be sent to you by Not Two Deer shortly after your payment is made. Don’t forget to check your email spam folder!
- Please read the terms and conditions of booking below.
- If you have a booking query, please contact us directly, as Not Two Deer are unable to assist in-store or online with ticketing or tour enquiries. Our details are: Telephone: 07789 767710 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or email our guide directly: Jackie Barnes on
- Telephone: 07789 767710
- Email: email@example.com
- If you book via this route, you may pay via Faster Payments / BACS to: JC Barnes, Barclays PLC. Sort code: 20 85 26, Account: 13886514
- All Tickets are £10.00 for adults and £5.00 for children.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are final. No refunds are available. We intend to undertake the tour in all but very exceptional circumstances, which may include thunderstorms or government required lockdowns or other restrictions. In the case of the latter, where we cancel the tour, we will refund you in full.
- Online ticket sales are facilitated by NotTwoDeer.co.uk and payments will appear on card statements as Group365 who are our local marketing partner. Please direct any queries to our email address or phone number, as Not Two Deer are unable to answer any specific correspondence on our tours. Jackie’s email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org and her phone number is: 07789 767710
- Tours will commence promptly at 10.30am and 14:00 each Tuesday. No refunds will be provided for late arrivals or no shows, although guests pre-booked onto the tour may join us at a later stage of the tour upon presentation of your proof of purchase.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear. The tour will take up to two hours and may cross wet or muddy terrain. In Exmoor, weather can change on a sixpence, so consider this before setting off!
- Much of the tour is on a prepared road or other walking route. We will take measures to highlight the group’s presence whilst on the tour, however you should take common sense precautions to ensure your own safety and for younger members of your party. Much of the local terrain is level, however after changeable weather, surfaces may be slippery, footpaths rutted and tree branches, hedges and roots may cause obstructions or other injury hazards. You are likely to encounter other people, cyclists and other traffic during the tour, please take all the usual precautions to ensure your safety. If you wish to read a copy of our risk assessment, please ask Jackie for a copy prior to commencing your tour, or request by email: email@example.com
- We will commence the tour at Dunster Steep Car Park (TA24 6AS) and will end at the Yarn Market on the High Street. If you’re visiting by car, please ensure you’ve paid the correct parking charge (you need to bring coins to pay). If you wish to eat at one of the village eateries after the tour, you are advised to book a table at busy times.
- Public conveniences are available at Dunster Steep car park. No further toilets are available en-route.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. We will stop frequently for photographs and doggy comfort breaks.
- Smoking is not permitted during the tour.
- E&OE. These T&C are correct as at 10th June 2021. Version 1.1.